Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

10 January, 2006

PET Scan #2

Well, I've now finished two-thirds of my chemo and this morning I had my second PET scan. They try to get rid of all of the cancer by the two-thirds point so this mornings test will tell us if it has worked. I'm pretty nervous about it, have been for a couple weeks now. If there is still cancer remaining I think that's a pretty bad sign. I don't think I'll get the results until my normal appointment next Tuesday though. It's going to be a long wait!

2 Comments:

Blogger Descuidada said...

hi! you're the next blogger!!

just to say hello, because my english is not very good!!

3:10 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hang in there..I know the wait is long, but remember..everything happens for a reason. :) and smile

2:20 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home