Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

16 December, 2005

7/12

Number 7 is done and it's going pretty well. I think I'm just excited because I get 3 weeks off after this one and I'm done for the year! I'm pretty busy for the next 3 weeks or so as friends start coming back to Calgary and Christmas parties abound. I'm excited for Dave and Laura's wedding as well!

My Dad took my picture yesterday at chemo:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lookin' good Mike! I can't wait to see you buddy. Jan 3rd, mark it off and keep it free! Whatever we do will definitely have to involve an excess amount of food. haha

Take care,
-Mark

12:27 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Mike! I don't care what anyone says... you look damn sexy bald. Haha, Hope to see you at Sushi night man.

Stew

12:54 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm glad to hear you have a lot planned for the holidays visitors n parties n such! And ya look really good!! w00t!

sky

2:13 a.m.

 
Blogger Ally said...

Ah, the old familiar chemo chair. I hope the rest of chemo goes by super fast for you. :) Cheering for you from Colorado.

8:49 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home