Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

19 October, 2005

Here goes #3!

I had my bloodwork done yesterday and chatted with the doctor a bit. My white blood cells were up to 1.6 this time, still not up into the 2-8 range, so I'm going to have to do 4 shots each time now of Neupogen. Boo! I told him about my lung issues and he's going to remove the Bleomycin this time and I have to go for a lung performance test sometime soon. I hope that goes well.

I'm about to head in for my third chemo and after this one I'll be one quarter done!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep your chin up man, we at Q3W are rootin' for ya.


JuggZ

1:50 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, Just wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. And, like you no doubt have heard many times before, your own thoughts and attitude are as important as any medical treatment you receive. When one door is closed another is usually opened, so stay strong and focus all the positive possibilities that life has to offer.

Allan

12:07 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home