Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

29 September, 2005

I'm missing something...



Dawn shaved my head today. I don't know what to think of it yet. I guess it's not as horrible as I was imagining.

To the Victoria folk, I just got the a-ok from Howie and booked my flight out for Head of the Gorge today. Dawn and I will be coming out on the Thursday afternoon and flying back Sunday night. I can't wait to see you guys!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike,
I like the look. In this photo - very Lance.

I am SO pumped you are going to be here! It wouldn't be HOG/HOe without you!
make SURE to call me up when you get here!

12:59 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mikey,

You look tough with the new hair style! Just stay the bleep out of harlem, kapeesh! Just so you know I've got the big guy in my left pocket and I got him working for you 24/7 so no worries mate, just keep your spirits up.

2004 National Indoor Erg Champ

10:34 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your new hair cut looks awsome. You can totally pull off the shaved look!

As far as looking like Lance goes, this picture will seal the deal! hahaha!

12:14 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's the jawline that does it.

4:33 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's the jawline that does it.

4:33 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home