Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

14 December, 2005

Opening Day at Fernie!

I went skiing on the weekend at Fernie for opening day. Pretty good time, but I got tired out pretty quick. I had to stop skiing and head to the lodge at 3pm (skiing closes at 4pm). I tried to salvage my consciousness with a coffee and a Snickers, but I was passed out at a cafeteria table 2 minutes later. It was still a great time though.

I'm about to head in for my 7th treatment, my last one of the year! I just want this one to be over so I can enjoy Christmas/New Years. I have lots of friends coming home and I can't wait to see them all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home