Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

29 January, 2006

Back to skiing!

I had a great day at Sunshine Village today. Dave and I headed out and were greeted with free passes and some of the best snow I've skiied in a couple years. Lighting was a little flat and at about 2pm I broke my pole in half, but it was still a great day.

I am feeling much better now after this chemo. It really took it out of me and I didn't even get much work done until Thursday. I think I might start taking a day or two more off of work. Right now I have chemo on Wednesday and then take Thursday and Friday off. I think it's getting quite a bit worse though and that I should take Monday and maybe Tuesday off as well. I didn't even go into work on Tuesday because I felt so crappy this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home