Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

25 August, 2005

PET Scan Down!

The PET scanner is down today so they rescheduled me for next Wednesday. I guess I can eat breakfast now. It sucks because now I'm missing a going away lunch for a coworker.

We had our first Nortel Corporate Challenge volleyball practice last night and I'm pretty excited for it. It went really well and it's great to be playing indoor again. Our team is pretty strong, but I hope I can make it. I also hope that if I make the team I don't have to miss it because of treatments. One more practice and then they make cuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home