Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

23 August, 2005

Getting scheduled

I'm getting most of my staging scheduled now. PET scan this Thursday, orientation Friday (my family and I can meet everybody at Tom Baker, get a tour, listen to a talk about cancer, etc.), then the neck biopsy next Monday and bone marrow Tuesday. I guess after they have the results I'll meet with Dr. Blahey to figure out chemo/radiation plans.

Dawn came home last night and it's really great to have her back. She got me some amazing presents from Italy and I'm wearing my new shirt today!

I added some links on the side by popular demand. Some informative links and some links to other peoples blogs which I have read to give me the lowdown on what to expect. You might find them informative, give them a read if you want.

1 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Dishner said...

I just came across your blog. Good luck brother...

3:59 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home