Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

05 August, 2005

Vacation!

No, not mine, every doctor in the city of Calgary! I need to get a referral to get into the Tom Baker Center (Calgary's cancer center) and both Dr. Gillis and my family doctor are on vacation. Dr. Gillis's backup doctor is also on vacation so the whole office is closed next week. I have an appointment on Monday with my family doctor's backup who will hopefully give me a referral so that I can get into Tom Baker next week. I have so many questions for them, and I just want to get my treatment underway. Waiting is doing nothing for my nerves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home