Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

20 July, 2005

The Ultrasound

My ultrasound which was supposed to have been done on Saturday has now taken place on Wednesday. Each day I am told that it might be able to be done the next day. Finally, that next day is today. I go to the Rocky View Hospital and have my ultrasound. I strain my neck trying to see the screen as it is happening, but I can't make out enough of it. Mental note, I need to stretch my neck more. I ask her how it looks but she explains that she cannot tell me or make an analysis herself. I guess I will be doing some more waiting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home