Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

08 August, 2005

Back to waiting

Visited my family doctor's backup today. It sounds like I'll need a referral from the diagnosing doctor (Dr. Gillis) and that I might need a tissue sample (surgical biopsy) as well before going to Tom Baker. Dr. Gillis is back next week so I'll be able to talk to him then, but it sounds like the biopsy might not be done this month! My dad has to fully pay for our Hawaii trip (Sept 16-Oct 2) next week so I guess he's just going to go ahead and do it. Hopefully chemo will start when I get back from Hawaii. I just want to know what's going on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home