Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

17 August, 2005

Going to Tom Baker

When I talked to the Tom Baker Cancer Centre yesterday they were pretty surprised at how long it was taking me to get stuff going with my other doctor. They just called and told me that I'm supposed to come in tomorrow. It'll just be an informative session and they'll book me for orientation, the biopsy, chemo, etc. I'm glad things are moving along quicker now. It's nice to know that I'm at Tom Baker finally too. Things are looking up!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,
Thanks for keeping all of us up to speed on how things are going in Calgary (especially those of us far away!). Glad to hear there is some good news and the Hawaii vacation sounds perfect. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and hope things go very very smoothly. Take care of yourself!

Heather Lawrence

6:24 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home