Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

16 August, 2005

The wheel's in motion!

Dr. Gillis is back in the office so I can resume pestering them over the phone! Due to a cancellation at the hospital they had an opening for surgery on August 29th, so that's when my biopsy is going to take place. It feels good to have a date scheduled now, even if it is almost 2 weeks away. The receptionist also gave me the CAT scan results and everything looks good! There seems to be no spread in my chest or abdomen which is great. About a week after the biopsy I will have the results and be transferred over to the Tom Baker Centre and a week after that I'll be going to Hawaii! I don't know what they're going to say about my vacation, but I'm going to be adamant about going, that's for sure!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Mike, we are all praying for your speedy recovery!
Stacy (Dawn's sis)

4:21 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home