Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

26 March, 2007

A Year Later.....

I'm still clean! Sorry this is a bit late, I've been a bit busy with everything. I took on a couple contracts outside of Nortel to make some extra money and have simply run out of hours in the day.

I now switch to checkups every 4 months instead of 3. My next one is just a chest x-ray and bloodwork in June. I'm pretty excited because the chances of relapse fall quite a bit after the first year has passed. Hopefully it will stay away for a long time!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great News Mike:) I keep my ear to the ground from the UK - Wish you all the best!!!

Steve

5:23 p.m.

 
Blogger Duane said...

Hi Mike,

I too have battled lymphoma. I had an ASCT for relapsed HD last year. I linked your blog to my site. Can you link my blog to your site as well?

Wishing you continued health,
Duane
http://journalofaprizefighter.blogspot.com/

9:38 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home