Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

20 March, 2006

Phase 2 Begins

Phase 1 (beat cancer) - check

Phase 2 (get back in shape) - starting now

I'm back at work now and trying to get my sleep schedule back to something manageable. I'm hoping to start working out next week, we'll see how that goes. I signed up for 2 volleyball leagues for the summer and I'm thinking about maybe doing something else. It's exciting because I can do whatever I want this summer! Not that I couldn't before, but this summer just feels different....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reunite the Whaler crew!!

7:34 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike...
Congratulations on beating cancer buddy. I'm sure you've heard it a million times, but the strength of spirit and positive attitude that you have are an inspiriation to us all. Hope to meet up with you for the AGM this summer!

12:36 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home