Growing up is hard to do. As a 24 year old, just starting out in the working world, being diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma can be a big blow. Here's my attempt at putting it behind me as smoothly as possible.

06 October, 2006

New condo!

My next scan will be on October 31st. Yes, that's Halloween, I think I might dress up. That is probably going to be the most important scan yet because it will confirm or deny the activity shown in the last scan. Keep your fingers crossed!

Last weekend I moved in to my new condo, here's a couple shots for everybody:





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice place Mike!
I hadn't read your blog in a while, but was sad to read the news from your 6 month scan. The not knowing is hard--hang in there until next Tuesday! I'm hoping for the best for you (as is everyone). And stay busy!!!
--The stinky one, now in Ottawa. :)

10:00 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miiiike,
Like the previous Ottawonian? I too haven't read your blog in awhile and am sensitive towards your 6 month scan results - although that crazy wicked Sarah girl helped me catch my breath again - stay strong Mike BECAUSE, Like you I too have been playing in two volleyball leagues but in England: aka this BEASTLEY speaking AND I'm prepared to waste you on the beach when I come back to visit next summer. PS I'm doing extra cardio with the Warwick Boat Club here, so I'm a triple threat, MAd ASs Spiker, Cardio Juggernaut and well - GEORGEOUS like all the underwear models are. Cheers Buddy;)

2:07 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home